We are looking for an individual who is keen to develop their career in Operations. This role supports the Canadian Senior Operations Manager, and requires dividing your time in two main functions. One part of the role supports the day-to-day operations of our off-site customer support team by offering leadership, subject-matter expertise, and handling escalations. The other part of the role is dedicated to tasks and projects that optimize the customer experience in Canada. In addition to the core aspects of this role, this individual will keep their finger to the pulse of our community, product updates, etc.
This individual will be encouraged to explore their curiosities within Operations, while supporting their key functions. We are looking for someone who is coachable, ambitious, and enthusiastic about Turo’s mission to put the world’s 1.5 billion cars to better use.
- Support the Sr. Operations Manager in the day-to-day management of the off-site customer support team
- Handle customer support escalations in both English and French
- Act as subject-matter expert on Canadian CS for our internal Quality Assurance and Training teams
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), gather trends, create actionable plans
- Monitor ‘risk signals’ to ensure the safety of our marketplace
- Assess current policies to understand if they meet our business and customer needs
- Sync regularly with Turo’s Training team to discuss policy updates and share these updates with our customer support team, using our Learning Management System
- Keep finger to the pulse of all internal changes that may impact the customer experience in Canada
- Fluent written and verbal communication in both English and French
- 2+ years professional work experience. Prior experience in customer operations is strongly preferred
- University undergraduate degree in any field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assess Key Performance Indicators
- Exceptional time management and execution skills
- Enjoys working Independently and with minimal supervision
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team’s talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!