As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Come, and be where it begins.
Exciting features about our Canada co-op programs include:
- * Social & Networking Events
- Intern Projects
- Peer & Senior Level Networking
- Employee Resource Groups
- Relocation Support (if necessary)
Our Exciting Opportunity: Network Engineer
- You get to work with a best in class Telecom team
- As a Network Engineer you will handle deliveries related to Network Design, Optimization and Audit. You will be responsible to upkeep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson commitments and Customer contract.
- You’ll need to have knowledge on technical concepts related to your domain of RAN and Transport Networks.
- You’ll need to have fundamental knowledge in being able to analyze data and drive inferences
- You ‘ll need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll need to be passionate, collaborative.
In this Role you will:
- Be engaged in service delivery and acceptance in the areas of RAN and Transport Networks.
- Be shadowing and training with knowledgeable professionals
- Be supporting Teams on Network Design & Optimization deliveries
- Analyze and provide solutions for the assigned tasks
- Suggest innovative solutions which ensure efficient outcomes
- Focus on customer deliveries and collaboration.
To be successful in this internship you will need: BS, MS, MBA, PHD, etc.)
You might also have following behavioural competences :
- Learning & Researching
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Working knowledge in any Telecom/IT organizations
- Automation skills would be added advantage
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ontario || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 547746