As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Come, and be where it begins.
Exciting features about our Canada co-op programs include:
- * Social & Networking Events
- Intern Projects
- Peer & Senior Level Networking
- Employee Resource Groups
- Relocation Support (if necessary)
Our Exciting Opportunity: Network Engineer
- You get to work with a best in class Telecom team
- As a Network Engineer you will handle deliveries related to Network Design, Optimization and Audit. You will be responsible to upkeep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson commitments and Customer contract.
- You’ll need to have knowledge on technical concepts related to your domain of RAN and Transport Networks.
- You’ll need to have fundamental knowledge in being able to analyze data and drive inferences
- You ‘ll need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll need to be passionate, collaborative.
In this Role you will:
- Be engaged in service delivery and acceptance in the areas of RAN and Transport Networks.
- Be shadowing and training with knowledgeable professionals
- Be supporting Teams on Network Design & Optimization deliveries
- Analyze and provide solutions for the assigned tasks
- Suggest innovative solutions which ensure efficient outcomes
- Focus on customer deliveries and collaboration.
To be successful in this internship you will need: BS, MS, MBA, PHD, etc.)
You might also have following behavioural competences :
- Learning & Researching
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Working knowledge in any Telecom/IT organizations
- Automation skills would be added advantage
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ontario || [[mfie About Us
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
The Warehouse Supervisor is on the warehouse floor to lead their team and ensure the products are properly received, stored, and shipped. The supervisor works as a coach and mentor to their team. To succeed in this position, the supervisor must be capable of planning the workload, motivating their team, and offering great customer service.
- Supervising a team of 30 warehouse employees, while respecting budgetary constraints
- Maintaining a safe work environment to enforce health and safety policies and regulations in the workplace
- Coach, lead and mentor of all warehouse employees
- Overseeing the storage, as well as the shipping and receiving of goods
- Work with the supervisory and management team to develop a work environment that promotes good working relationships and ongoing communication with unionized employees
- Developing and apply control methods to maintain a high level of labour efficiency
- Taking part in any other related projects or tasks
- Post secondary education in a related field or experience deemed equivalent
- Have at least five (5) years of supervisory experience in a unionized storage or distribution environment
- Be a leader, a good communicator, and a convener
- Possess excellent organization and time-management skills
- Be familiar with Office and SAP computer tools
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com
- *Please only apply to the posting at following website**ld2]]
Req ID: 547746